Monday, October 5, 2009

The Conductor



They call me The Conductor; The world we live in is full of extremely weird, pretentious, self absorbed,sick, crazy, psychotic and interesting people. As a result a lot or weird and entertaining shit goes down on a day to day basis. I like to speak up for what I think is right and wrong as well as put people on blast for acting stupid. I like to screw with people to get a reaction out of them. Especially people that take themselves too seriously and girls who think they are super hot. Oh yeah let’s not forget about all the off the wall politicians, kooky celebrities, wanna be models, actors and D-Bags of the night life scene.
People that talk slow annoy me! I have no problem telling people "to go kick rocks," but only if they deserve it and I think it's hilarious to watch creepy dudes hit on girls... Let me put it like this! If you try too hard, we will make fun of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment